Please remember that although the surgery is open as above, the doctors may not be available for consultation at ALL times.
Normal consulting hours are 9.00am - 12 noon and 4.30 - 6.30pm.
Extended hours are available on Monday and Tuesday evenings.
Emergency Out of Hours Calls
Between 18.30pm and 8.00am every weekday and at all times during weekends and bank holidays, requests for emergency treatment will be dealt with directly by our deputising service, BADGER on 0300 555 999 or NHS 111. When you contact the emergency service you may be asked to attend a Primary Care Centre. Telephone advice can also be obtained.
NHS Walk-in Centre
The nearest Walk-in Centre is located at Selly Oak Health Centre,
15 Katie Road, Selly Oak, Birmingham B29 6JG. This is a GP-led service which is available seven days a week from 8.00am to 8.00pm. Telephone 0121 415 2095.
Moseley Medical Centre is a member of SDS My Healthcare and can offer evening and weekend face to face GP, Nurse and Healthcare Assistant appointments from Burbury, Fernbank, Fernley, Harborne, River Brook and West Heath Hubs. The extended hour's appointments will be booked by our reception staff as usual but patients will be seen at whichever Hub is the most convenience for them. The addresses of the 5 Hubs plus the telephone numbers to ring if you needed to cancel or change an appointment are:
- Burbury Medical Centre, 311 Burbury Street, Birmingham B19 1TT. Appointment cancellation telephone no. 07424 041608
- Fernbank Medical Centre, 508-516 Alum Rock Road, Birmingham B8 3HX. Appointment cancellation telephone no. 0121 326 3600
- Fernley Medical Centre, 560 Stratford Road, Birmingham B11 4AN. Appointment cancellation telephone no. 07561 109028
- Harborne Medical Practice, 4 York Street, Birmingham B17 0HG. Appointment cancellation telephone No. 0121 427 5246
- River Brook Medical Centre, 3 River Brook Drive, Birmingham B30 2SH. Appointment cancellation telephone no. 0121 433 8910
- West Heath Medical Centre, 194-196 West Heath Road, Birmingham B31 3HB. Appointment cancellation telephone No. 0121 483 2122
We are also able to offer our patients telephone consultations with either a GP or pharmacist based in MyHealthcare’s Virtual Hub at West Heath Medical Centre. The call will be booked by our reception staff for a time that is convenient to you.
Please ask a member of our staff if you would like further information.